Diebold Nixdorf Showcases End-to-end Connected Commerce Solutions At Seamless Middle East
Global innovator introduces latest ATM concept to Middle East market
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a global leader in driving connected commerce, will demonstrate the latest technology and solutions that support four key drivers in the retail and financial services industries— digitalization, individualization, automation and miniaturization– at the Seamless Middle East Conference and Exhibition May 1-2 in Dubai. In booth #R10, the company’s innovative retail and banking solutions come together to demonstrate the future of consumer transactions.
Diebold Nixdorf’s latest innovative banking concept, Essence, which features a sleek, modern design and user interface, will be one of the key exhibits at the event. Powered by software-driven interactions and intuitive multi-touch functionalities, such as swipe, scroll and smart zoom, the through-the-wall concept enhances and modernizes everyday consumer banking transactions. Available in an array of customizable colors and designs, the seamless, through-the-wall profile, advanced authentication options and electronic receipt capabilities provide consumers a glimpse into the future of consumer transactions.
Additionally, booth visitors will be led through a consumer experience journey in retail and banking scenarios. In the financial services experience, the following themes will be demonstrated:
- Digital Onboarding – A custom self-service terminal that automates a variety of consumer transactions such as account opening via the ability to scan personal documents. Additionally, the solution enables a variety of advanced services such as biometric authentication, debit card and check book printing and remote video teller assistance.
- Personalized, Omnichannel Consumer Experiences – Innovative software and systems meaningfully converge physical and digital channels to provide superior consumer interactions by enabling personalized, customized and seamless experiences at any touchpoint. Multiple use cases from roving and video teller to mobile banking and teller transactions, demonstrate a true end-to-end consumer experience.
- Connected Insights – Advanced data analytics solutions that enable financial institutions to have a complete view of the self-service channel and improve ATM uptime by anticipating maintenance needs.
- Operations and Management – A comprehensive portfolio of innovative software solutions to maximize availability, automate processes, reduce cost of ownership and improve cash cycle management to yield best-in-class results.
- Enhanced Security – Tightly integrated multi-layer security solutions protect against historical and newly-evolving attack vectors.
In the retail experience, visitors will be introduced to the latest innovations in automated technology that meet the demands of both retailers and consumers:
- Seamless Experiences – A comprehensive suite of software solutions provide high-quality, omnichannel experiences for consumers and enable advanced functionalities in the retail environment.
- Store Transformation – Leading automation and self-service solutions support consumer demand for a faster, more secure checkout process with flexible payment and miniaturized footprint options for retailers of any size.
- Service Stations – An end-to-end and innovative portfolio of systems and software that manage and synchronize the growing complexity of service station networks. From point-of-sale and back office to outdoor payment terminals and a customer service portal, the extensive portfolio enables increased operating efficiencies and profitability for service stations.
“Diebold Nixdorf is uniquely positioned to connect physical and digital channels and guide financial institutions and retailers into the future of connected commerce,” said Habib Hanna, Diebold Nixdorf managing director, Middle East. “Diebold Nixdorf’s technology leadership continues to enable our customers to stay ahead by transforming how consumers shop and connect with their money in this rapidly changing, increasingly digital consumer landscape.”
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an ‘always on’ and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.