Iran condemns Pompeo’s visit to occupied lands
– Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Saeed Khatibzadeh in a tweet late on Friday denounced US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo's trip to occupied lands, saying that he prefers Netanyahu's interests to even that of Americans.
"The #PompeoDoctrine 101:
- Put Bibi's interest above that of even Americans who put him in office;
- Formalize Israel's occupation &amp;amp;amp; whitewash Israeli crimes- no matter what;
- Silence criticism with bogus 'anti-Semitism label';
- Waste US taxpayers money on private family tours," he tweeted.
Source: Islamic Republic News Agency - IRNA