‘Iran Travel Guide’ introducing Iran to the world travelers
Tehran, A book has been published in Iran to help the world travelers who are inclined to visit Iran.
The English comprehensive travel guide of Iran titled 'Iran Travel Guide Book' has been recently published. This guide book includes an integrated collection of tourism information about Iran.
The main features of the book are:
* In-depth description of Iran top 1000 attractions,
* Need to know information,
* Introducing provinces, major cities, history, people, culture, foods, etc,
* Useful access routes and maps,
* Easy-to-use design with more than 2,500 vivid and colorful photos,
* Information about hotels, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and ceremonies,
* Bilingual guide and English-Persian dictionary for daily use.
The book has been prepared with the help of Iran Chamber of Commerce and in cooperation with the Cultural Heritage Organization.
Iran is one of the most attractive countries for the world travelers. A country in the southwest of Asia, Iran, in the north, is adjacent to the Caspian Sea, and in the south connected to the open waters through the Persian Gulf, enjoying cold mountainous to hot dry weather.
Iran is the land of four seasons, the land of history and civilization, the land of culture and arts, the land of kind people from different ethnicities and the land of hard-working and hospitable men and women.
Source: Islamic Republic News Agency - IRNA