Israeli regime bombards Gaza
Gaza, The Israeli jetfighters on Monday bombarded some areas in Gaza Strip.
The Zionist forces fired three missiles to various points in Gaza.
No reports have yet been released on the casualties of the attack.
In the wake of bombarding Gaza Strip and some evacuated bases in Izz adDin alQassam Brigades, Israeli warplanes targeted Rafah and east of Khan Yunis.
As a result of today’s developments in Gaza, Head of Palestine Islamic Resistance Movement’s Political Office Ismail Haniyeh in a statement underlined the fact that Palestine has been targeted in all aspects, levels and fronts in Holy Quds, the West Bank, Gaza Strip and also the prisoners of war in Israel prisons.
According to the statement a copy of which seen by IRNA, Haniyeh called for allout confrontation against the attack by national unity and coordination.
He added that if the Zionist enemy trespass red lines, Palestinians will not give up.
Resistance has deterrence capability, he reiterated.
Earlier, speaking to IRNA, Commander of the Islamic Jihad Movement Ahmad Modalal said Tel Aviv is aware of the principles of conflict and the enemy was told that Palestine will retaliate its attacks.
Earlier, the Israeli regime called some border areas with Gaza as closed military points.
Earlier on Sunday, three Palestinians were injured in a drone attack conducted by the Zionist regime of Israel in Gaza Strip.
The Israeli drone fired a rocket at a group of Palestinian youths in AlBarij base in Gaza.
The Zionist regime army claimed that the Palestinians intended to fly incendiary balloons on the occupied territories.
This is while, the Palestinian youths warned that they will escalate their night operations in response to Israelis’ attacks.
Meanwhile earlier, the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) in a resolution condemned Israel’s intentional use of illegal and violent ways to stand against nonmilitary protestors in Gaza Strip.
According to UNHRC website, on 18 May 2018, the Human Rights Council adopted a resolution (S28/1) in which it decided to urgently dispatch an independent, international commission of inquiry to investigate all alleged violations and abuses of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT).
The great ‘March of Return’ rallies culminated on May 15 to mark what Palestinians refer to as the Nakba, or Catastrophe, a reference to the forced removal of 750,000 Palestinians from their homes and villages to clear the way for Israel’s establishment in 1948.
The mass Friday demonstrations have continued since then.
Since the protests began on March 30, Israeli forces have martyred at least 260 Palestinians in the besieged coastal enclave and wounded about 27,000 people, according to health officials in Gaza.
Source: Islamic Republic News Agency IRNA