Yemen air force to enter into war soon: Houthi
Tehran, Head of Yemen's Supreme Revolutionary Committee Mohammad Ali Al-Houthi said on Saturday that the country's air force will enter into war with the Saudi-US aggressors soon.
Houthi wrote on his tweet account on Saturday that Yemeni fighters will soon be able to confront fighters of the Saudi-led coalition and their allies.
Thus, the Yemeni nation will be able to defend its air space, he said.
Yemeni army and popular committees on Thursday attacked Abu Dhabi International Airport by their Sammad-3 armed drone.
Yemen also targeted the refinery of ARAMCO company in Riyadh last week with a long-range drone, Sammad-2.
Airport officials also said 'Abu Dhabi Airport will monitor the situation with the concerned authorities and further updates will be made available in due course.'
Yemen's defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for over three years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.
Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi, an ally of Riyadh.
Over 14,000 Yemenis, including thousands of women and children, have lost their lives in the deadly military campaign.
Source: Islamic Republic News Agency - IRNA