Zionist regime planning to attack Gaza again
Gaza, Member of Palestinian People's Party political bureau said the Zionist regime is arranging for a new invasion on Gaza strip while their commanders and journalists have commenced a new campaign as a prelude.
Walid al-Awaz said waging an all-out war in Gaza aims to break the defense of the region's people and to implement US' Deal of Century.
After being elected as the US president, Donald Trump introduced a plan, dubbed Deal of Century, and claimed that it could bring peace to the Middle East.
Officially recognizing Quds city as the capital of the Zionist regime, transferring the US embassy to Quds, cutting Washington's aid to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) aimed at its crippling, and trampling underfoot the Palestinian refugees' right to return home are parts of the plan that has been implemented so far.
Starting on March 30, the March of Return is held in Gaza, the West Bank, and other Palestinian cities every Friday.
Zionist troops have martyred over 180 and injured over 20,000 Palestinians since start of the rallies.
Al-Awaz urged all the Palestinain groups and parties to unite against the occupant regime.
He added that the five offers made by the Egyptian delegation that visited Gaza on September 22 are the first steps toward national reconciliation and expressed hope that the offers will bring integrity to Palestine.
Source: Islamic Republic News Agency - IRNA